Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm getting too old for this shit...

I thought that now would be a good time to start stepping down my anti depressants. I've been super tired lately, have no energy and generally feeling like I could handle the three kids so the side effects weren't worth the benefits ya know? I've been experimenting by going a day or so without them, and I guess it has started to affect me.

I am the worse bitch right now. I'm so irritable, I'm yelling a tevery little thing, and it seems like everything my kids do is wrong. Perhaps because I've been monkey with the pills, my levels of chemicals are messed up and I'm not feeling right. Uggh. I dont' want to be on this medicine for the rest of my life. I dont' want to be dependant on this to function properly. But I also dont' want to scream at my kids for every little thing. My son has been completely a jerkoff lately. That's right, he's three and I called him a jerkoff. He hasn't been listening to ANYTHING I say, he steals food like I don't feed him and he breaks things, namely my damn dvd player. grrrr.

So, I guess on on the wagon again. Hello cymbalta, I've missed you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment